For HR Professionals
For HR Professionals
This section of the Grahall website is for Human Resource Executives of organizations. Here, you will find the knowledge, solutions, and resources to make you, your organization, and your team more effective. We assist Human Resource Professionals in the following major areas:
- Recruiting new executives (both line and staff)
- Permanent and temporary staffing for the Human Resources Department
- Evaluating and structuring executive compensation offers and contracts
- Recommending appropriate employee compensation
- Designing performance management systems to drive business and people strategy
- Coaching executives on their own and their staff’s development
- Training for compensation and benefits staff
Go Direct to Unique Grahall Insights for Human Resource Professionals.
If you are unable to find what you need, please click here to request assistance.
What is common knowledge in the marketplace? It is harder then ever to find the right employees for both the company and for the your department; the economy and most industries have become more global, interlocked and therefore volatile; roles and responsibilities of the Human Resources department are increasing and the ability to hire qualified staff is ever more difficult with less tolerance for mistakes; the risks are greater than ever; government regulation and reporting more invasive; and the status quo and consultants that advise based on what everyone else is doing can be dangerous to both your organization and the HR department, and the list goes on and on…
Grahall provides knowledge for Human Resources executives. We have data, information and knowledge specific to the challenges faced by executives in the form of blogs, books, surveys, research reports, articles and white papers all available for immediate download.
Knowledge is only part of the key to success as a Human Resources executive. Proven people and reward solutions that respond to the challenges executives face, and sustainable results is how executives are measured. Allocating scarce people and reward resources among critical business strategy and HR department needs determines the winners and losers in today’s ever increasingly competitive markets. Ultimately if you are to get a “seat at the table” you and your department need to make a business impact on the organizations business strategy. Grahall provides solutions in the form of consulting or fully automated calculators, tools, or reports specific to your key challenges.
We encourage Human Resources executives looking for consulting partners to select them based upon their and their organizations needs. Those needs may be specific to the issue (investor relations, Board compensation, executive rewards and Contracts, executive compensation in general, sales force effectiveness, or general employee rewards); or the stage of the organization (start-up, emerging, growth, mature, challenged or turnaround); certain events (IPO, M&A, Divestiture, or Bankruptcy); or it may be that specific industry knowledge is critical. Whatever the criteria, Grahall’s unique People Resource system allows you to review and select the People Resources from consultant to part or full time employees you need based on know how, organization stage or event, industry and even location.
Go Direct to Unique Grahall Insights for Human Resource Professionals
- White Papers on Executive Pay and Contracts
- Chapters on Executive Short-term Incentive Design
- Chapters on Executive Long-term Incentive Design
- Chapters on Executive Wealth Accumulation Incentives
- Chapters on Executive Benefits
- Executive Compensation Research
- Executive Compensation Surveys
- Executive Compensation Pay Calculator
- Total Reward Effectiveness Diagnostic Tool
- Case Studies on Executive Contract Negotiations
- Book on Executive Compensation
- Book on Total Reward Strategy