Private Equity Report UK and Europe
2010 Private Equity Report – U.K. and Europe
This report from our sister firm in London covers employees of Private Equity firms in the U.K. and the rest of Europe (see participant list below). The scope of the survey encompasses over 90 Hedge Fund and Private Equity funds (inclusive of LBO, Venture Capital, Mezzanine, Fund of Funds, Real Estate, Corporate Venturing and Secondary Funds. These include over both stand-alone and institutional organizations.
Survey Results Now Available!
Survey Price: $2,400 USD
More About This Report
Section I: Compensation Design (“How”)
This part of the survey is truly unique and can be completed online. This survey is the first of its kind to request information on the intended design of rewards programs and the level of success of the various types of programs from base salary, profit sharing to group health plans. This is information that establishes the intended design of the actual programs.
The survey tool employed uses employs multiple layers of security to make sure your data remains private and secure:
- A third-party firm conducts daily audits of the tool’s security, and it resides behind the latest in firewall and intrusion prevention technology.
- For additional security, we have added SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protection, so that your data is collected in a totally encrypted environment.
We anticipate that this section will take thirty minutes to one hour to complete. You can re-enter the survey at any time to complete any missing responses or update your entries until the closing date. To do this click the ‘Next’ button at the bottom the page to save your existing answers and simply return to the questionnaire using the original link when you are ready.
The system uses a cookie to save the response by page (not by specific question). If you exit the survey early, then you must come back to the same computer and use the same browser in order to pick up and finish.
NOTE: Cookies must be enabled. The cookie placed tracks the page where you exited. If your browser is set to dump cookies each time it is closed, the cookie will be refreshed. A new or blank survey will open every time the survey is accessed.
Section II: Compensation Levels (“How Much”)
Section II of the survey collects competitive information on pay levels. This information will help you establish pay levels that retain your best executives and employees yet keep your firm within its budget.
This part of the survey is in Excel format.
Please download the “Compensation Data Collection Sheet.xls” by clicking on the following links:
Please save the completed file with your company’s name and e-mail back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your participation.
2010 Studied Position
- PE01 – Managing General Partner(s) / CEO
- PE02 – Senior Partner / Senior Managing Director(s)
- PE03 – Partner / Managing Director(s) / Portfolio Manager
- PE04 – Principal / Vice President / Director(s)
- PE05 – Senior Associate(s)
- PE06 – Associate(s)
- PE07 – Senior Analyst(s)
- PE08 – Analyst(s)
- AS01 – Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- AS02 – Administrative/ Office Manager
- AS03 – Executive Assistant
- AS04 – Secretary/ Administrator
- AS05 – Receptionist
- FN01 – Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- FN02 – Controller
- FN03 – Assistant Controller
- FN04 – Senior Accountant
- FN05 – Junior Accountant
- FN06 – Fund Accountant
- MK01 – Chief Marketing Officer/ Head of Marketing
- MK02 – Marketing Manager
- IR01 – Investor Relations Director/ Head of Investor Relations
- IR02 – Investor Relations Manager
- LG01 – Chief Legal Counsel
- LG02 – Compliance & Risk Officer
- HR01 – Chief Human Resources/ Talent Officer
- HR02 – Human Resources Manager
- HR03 – Human Resources Executive
- IT01 – Chief Technology Officer
- IT02 – Information Technology Manager
2010 Survey Participants & Sources
- Amadeus Capital Partners Ltd
- Arcano Capital
- Ares Life Sciences
- Atlas Venture
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Principal Investments
- Belvall Capital S.A.
- Black River Asset Management
- Bregal Capital (formerly Englefield Capital)
- Coller Capital
- DFJ Esprit LLP
- Dubai International Capital
- ECI Partners
- Government of Singapore Investment Corporation Ptd Ltd
- Greenpark Capital Limited
- Imperial Innovations
- Indigo Capital LLP
- Intermediate Capital Group
- Keyhaven Capital Partners
- Langholm Capital
- Lloyds Development Capital (Lloyds Banking Group)
- MTI Partners
- Nexit Ventures
- Norwest Venture Partners
- Nova Capital
- Penta Investment
- Riverside Partners, LLC
- SAP Ventures
- Sun Capital
- SV Life Sciences
- The Carlyle Group
- Virgin Management Limited
- Scottish Equity Partners LLP
|2010 Private Equity Europe Full Survey Report||$2,400|
Michael Dennis Graham
email@example.com, (917) 453-4341