For Sales Professionals
For Sales Professionals
This section of the Grahall website is for is for executives and senior leaders responsible for the enablement and ongoing management of sales organizations. Here, you will find the knowledge, solutions, and resources to make your sales force more effective.
We assist Sales & Sales Operations Executives with the design, implementation and change management issues associated with the following major areas:
- Incentive compensation programs that align business goals and attract and retain the right sales talent
- Customer coverage models, including customer segmentation, sales strategy development, job design, and sales force sizing and deployment that generate high impact ROI
- Sales operations processes such as forecasting, goal setting, and sales dashboards, that enable effective and efficient sales management
- Sales Technologies, with an emphasis on sales performance management, analytics and incentive compensation processing and reporting, that improve decision making, increase transparency and accountability, and streamline operational processes.
Go Direct to Unique Grahall Insights for Sales & Sales Operations Professionals.
If you are unable to find what you need, please click here to request assistance.
What is common knowledge in the marketplace? It is harder then ever to find the right sales force executives – both sales leaders and sales operations professionals; the economy and most industries have become more global, interlocked and therefore volatile; roles and responsibilities of sales executives are increasing and decision making is ever more difficult with less tolerance for mistakes; the risks are greater than ever; competitors are faster to follow, and more aggressive at invading markets; and the status quo and consultants that advise based on what everyone else is doing can be dangerous to your organizations survival and ultimate success, and the list goes on and on…
Grahall provides knowledge for sales & sales operations executives. We have data, information and knowledge specific to the challenges faced by sales & marketing executives in the form of blogs, books, surveys, research reports, articles and white papers all available for immediate download.
Knowledge is only part of the key to success for you as a sales & sales operations executive. Proven people and reward solutions that respond to the challenges you face, and sustainable results, is how you are measured. Allocating scarce people and reward resources among critical sales strategy needs determines the winners and losers in today’s ever increasingly competitive markets.
Grahall provides solutions in the form of consulting or fully automated calculators, tools, or reports specific to your key challenges.
We encourage sales & sales operations executives looking for consulting partners to select them based upon their own and their organization’s needs. Those needs may be specific to the issue (sales force effectiveness); or the stage of the organization (start-up, emerging, growth, mature, challenged or turnaround); certain events (mergers, acquisitions, centralization, standardization, globalization or transformation); or it may be that specific industry knowledge is critical. Whatever the criteria, Grahall’s unique system allows you to review and select the sales force effectiveness consultant you wish to use based on know how, organization stage or event, industry and even location.
Go Direct to Unique Grahall Insights for Sales & Sales Operations Executives
- White Papers on Sales Operations & Related Topics
- Chapters on Sales Incentive Design
- Sales Force Effectiveness Research
- Pay Surveys
- Sales Force Effectiveness Diagnostic Tools and Assessments
- Case Studies on Sales Force Effectiveness
- Sales Force Effectiveness Workshops