This section of the Grahall website is for executive officers of organizations. Here, you will find the knowledge, solutions, and resources to make you and your organization more effective. We assist executives in the following major areas:
- Recruiting new executives (both line and staff)
- Evaluating and structuring executive compensation offers and contracts
- Recommending appropriate Executive compensation for subordinates
- Designing performance management systems to drive business and people strategy
- Coaching executives on their own and their staff’s development
Go Direct to Unique Grahall Insights for Executives.
If you are unable to find what you need, please click here to request assistance.
What is common knowledge in the marketplace? It is harder then ever to find the right executives; the economy and most industries have become more global, interlocked and therefore volatile; roles and responsibilities of executives are increasing and decision making is ever more difficult with less tolerance for mistakes; the risks are greater than ever; government regulation and reporting more invasive; and the status quo and consultants that advise based on what everyone else is doing can be dangerous to your organization, and the list goes on and on…
Grahall provides knowledge for executives. We have data, information and knowledge specific to the challenges faced by executives in the form of blogs, books, surveys, research reports, articles and white papers all available for immediate download.
Knowledge is only part of the key to success as an executive. Proven people and reward solutions that respond to the challenges executives face, and sustainable results is how executives are measured. Allocating scarce people and reward resources among critical business strategy needs determines the winners and losers in today’s ever increasingly competitive markets.
Grahall provides solutions in the form of consulting or fully automated calculators, tools, or reports specific to your key challenges.
We encourage executives looking for consulting partners to select them based upon their and their organizations needs. Those needs may be specific to the issue (investor relations, Board compensation, executive rewards and Contracts, executive compensation in general, sales force effectiveness, or general employee rewards); or the stage of the organization (start-up, emerging, growth, mature, challenged or turnaround); certain events (IPO, M&A, Divestiture, or Bankruptcy); or it may be that specific industry knowledge is critical. Whatever the criteria, Grahall’s unique system allows you to review and select the consultant you to use based on know how, organization stage or event, industry and even location.
Go Direct to Unique Grahall Insights for Executives
- White Papers on Executive Pay and Contracts
- Chapters on Executive Short-term Incentive Design
- Chapters on Executive Long-term Incentive Design
- Chapters on Executive Wealth Accumulation Incentives
- Chapters on Executive Benefits
- Executive Compensation Research
- Executive Compensation Surveys
- Executive Compensation Pay Calculator
- Total Reward Effectiveness Diagnostic Tool
- Case Studies on Executive Contract Negotiations
- Book on Executive Compensation
- Book on Total Reward Strategy
Defer Compensation or Not?
Should you defer compensation or not?
There are several ways of achieving the benefits of deferred compensation while minimizing any of the risks involved in traditional deferred comp plans.