For Litigation Attorneys
For Ligitation Attorneys
This section of the Grahall website is for members of the legal community. Here, you will find the knowledge, solutions, and resources to make you and your litigation team more effective. We assist attorneys in the following major areas:
- Providing data, information, and knowledge for you to use with your client cases
- A full set of Automated Solutions that you can use with your clients which will increase your effectiveness with them
- Part-time or full-time general or specialized technical staff to augment your own resources
- An experienced cadre of expert witnesses for you to utilize in proceedings
Go Direct to Unique Grahall Insights for Attorneys.
If you are unable to find what you need, please click here to request assistance.
What is common knowledge in the Human Resources Consulting industry? It is harder then ever to find the resources; because the economy and most industries have become more global, interlocked and therefore volatile our consulting businesses are more complex; clients and prospects are more sophisticated and assignments are more demanding in general and advisors that represent the status quo with tired resources that advise based on what everyone else is doing will not last.
Grahall provides knowledge for law firms. We have data, information and knowledge specific to the challenges faced by lawyers in the form of blogs, books, surveys, research reports, articles and white papers all available for immediate download.
Knowledge is only part of the key to success as a lawyer. Old data and methodologies that are tired, old and out of context today can waste time, leave your organization in a less effective position and hurt your client’s chances of a favorable outcome to their case. Finding the right resources makes the difference between a successful outcome and a less favorable judgment. Grahall provides solutions in the form of fully automated calculators, tools, or reports specific to your client’s legal needs.
We encourage lawyers looking for expert witnesses to select them based upon their own and their client’s needs. Those needs may be specific to the issue (investor relations, Board compensation, CEO rewards and Contracts, executive compensation, sales force effectiveness, employee pay, recruiting or training); or the stage of the client organization (start-up, emerging, growth, mature, challenged or turnaround); certain client events (IPO, M&A, Divestiture, or Bankruptcy); or it may be that specific industry knowledge is critical. Whatever the criteria, Grahall’s unique system allows you to review and select the consultant you wish to retain based on know how, experience, organization stage or event, industry and even location.
Go Direct to Unique Grahall Insights for Attorneys
- Board of Director Governance Alignment Index
- White Papers on CEO Contracts
- CEO Compensation Research to Review Pay and Performance
- CEO Pay Surveys on Typical Pay Levels
- CEO Pay Calculator
- Board of Director Effectiveness Diagnostic Tool
- Case Studies on CEO Contract Negotiations
- Executive Compensation Surveys
- Books on Executive Compensation