Organization and People Strategy Alignment Survey
2013 Organization and People Strategy Alignment Survey
Behind every successful business strategy are people strategies and Human Capital practices that generate successful employees. However, too many of today’s organizations use yesterday’s practices to drive their business strategy now and into the future. Therefore, Grahall researchers have developed a new survey of People Strategy; Organization Design, Talent Management and Total Rewards practices in an effort to provide key insights into the structure and practices of these key human capital programs and their relationship to business strategy. Participating firms and readers of the Survey report will benefit by having benchmarking data for comparing their practices to companies of their own size and industry as well as expert analysis for gaining insights into which practices are best suited to their unique set of circumstances.
Survey results will be released during the Results Webinar in June, 2013. Participants will receive Key Findings from the survey at no charge and will automatically be registered for this webinar.
The 2013 Survey Is Now Open!
For more information contact Michael Dennis Graham
- Gain insights into your organization’s Human Capital practices by answering questions about their design and connection to your company’s business strategy.
- Inventory your own programs by completing the survey questionnaire.
- Evaluate the competitiveness and effectiveness of your programs.
- Compare your company and its practices to the marketplace.
- Learn about the linkage between your Human Capital programs and your company’s performance.
The survey can be completed online. This survey is the first of its kind to request information on the intent of organization design, talent management and total rewards programs and the level of success achieved from talent acquisition, succession, workforce planning, performance management, learning, organizational development, and total rewards initiatives. This information will provide insight into significant trends in organization design, talent management and total rewards, within and across industry segments.
The survey tool employed uses multiple layers of security to make sure your data remains private and secure:
- A third-party firm conducts daily audits of the tool’s security, and it resides behind the latest in firewall and intrusion prevention technology.
- For additional security, we have added SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protection, so that your data is collected in a totally encrypted environment.
- We anticipate that this Survey will take thirty minutes to one hour to complete. You can re-enter the survey at any time to complete any missing responses or update your entries until the closing date as long as you access the survey from the same computer and browser.
- Get Started >>
- Section I: Environment and Organization Profile
- Section II: Stakeholder Influences
- Section III: Business Strategy/Organization Capabilities
- Section IV: People Strategy Processes
- Section V: People Strategy Effectiveness
- Section VI: Organization Structure
- Section VII: Organization Processes
- Section VIII: Organization Culture
- Section IX: Talent Management Architecture
- Section X: Total Reward Architecture
- Section XI: Talent Management Programs
- Section XII: Total Reward Programs
Pricing and Availability of Results
By participating in the survey, firms receive a complimentary copy of the Summary of Key Findings and automatic registration to the Survey Results Webinar in June, 2013.
Full survey results by industry and revenue size, including advanced analytics, will also be available for purchase at that time for $600.