Boards of Directors Research Study
Boards of Directors Research Study on Board Governance and Rewards Covering 1000 Publically Listed US Companies in 25 Industries
This 325 page report provides unique insights into the key human capital issues and compensation practices facing the Board of Directors of a representative sample of publically listed companies today. Data for this report was gathered from our consulting practice, Grahall client files, publically available information, economic modeling, and hundreds of client interviews from the past decade as well as a pay and trends survey designed specifically for this report. This report will help organizations and individuals assess Board of Director governance and pay.
Report Results Now Available!
Full Survey Price: $3,000 USD
More About This Report
Key Sections in This Report
The report is organized into six major parts:
- The first part consists of background material and a quick history of Board of Directors governance and rewards.
- The second part is an analysis of the environment surrounding the industry and then some commentary on the key stakeholders.
- The third part is an outline of the various business models and key strategies.
- The fourth is the Board governance approaches we have encountered in our consulting practice.
- The fifth part is an in-depth review of the various Board reward strategies, architectures and typical reward program components.
- The sixth section is a review of how much various detailed data on the Board of Directors govern themselves and pay for the directors.
- The last section includes case studies on both Board governance and rewards.
This report will help organizations and individuals assess human capital practices, reward strategies, and competitive pay levels to identify ways to link Board of Director governance and rewards for different types of companies and different company situations.
|2011/2012 Board of Directors Governance and Compensation Research Report||$3,000|
|2011/2012 Board of Directors Governance Research Report||$2,000|
|2011/2012 Board of Directors Compensation Research Report||$2,000|
Michael Dennis Graham
firstname.lastname@example.org, (917) 453-4341