The Holt Survey is now out during this critical time while Private Equity firms are preparing their budgets for 2011. Key topics will include ownership structures, the transfer of ownership, staffing levels, and other key insights into the operations and rewards practices of Private Equity firms. More simply put, results from the 2010 Holt Private Equity Survey presented in this webinar will help you gain insights as to “how” and “how much” other firms are rewarding talent in an uncertain economy based on their current and future business strategies.
This webinar will cover many key points:
Human Capital Practices
• Fees and fee ratios
• Direct vs. indirect investments
• Staffing trends
• Human capital policies
• Payroll ratios
• Capital per employee
• Types of compensation offered
• Base salary and bonus changes
• Bonus determination factors
• Carried Interest Plans
• General Partner Commitment
• Co-Investment Plans
• Long-term Incentives
• Benefits and Perquisites
• Sharing ratios and bonus pools
Key Take Aways
• At the end of this 45-minute, live webinar, you will understand current staffing and pay trends among other private equity firms.
• How the economic downturn has impacted pay and staffing at private equity firms and how companies are responding
• Pay levels that private equity firm employees are looking for in the marketplace.
• Most recent budget increases and increases in staffing.
• Lastly, you will have the opportunity to have your questions answered during a live question-and-answer session at the conclusion of the webinar.
Contact Grahall’s OmniMedia Editorial Board at email@example.com