Grahall’s Employee Relations services include, but are not limited to:
- Employee Relations Policies Development
- Organization Culture Studies
- Compliance Audits & Regulatory Reviews
- Employee Communications Programs
Employee Relations Policies Development
Developing a sense of employee commitment from today’s multi-dimensional workforce is a challenge that is centered in the policies that outline “the deal” between the organization and its employees.
Beyond the compensation and benefits programs are the organization’s policies that capture and communicate the details of this relationship. We work with organizations to review and design employee relations policies that can make your organization an employer of choice, thereby making your organization more effective at a lower cost.
Our employee relations policy development services cover the following areas:
- Benchmarking of employee policies
- Compliance analysis with local, state, and federal regulations
- Review of policies impact on workforce productivity
- Drafting new policies (or redrafting existing policies)
- Employee, organizational, and financial impact analysis
Organization Culture Studies
Most executives know that employee culture and attitudes are a critical aspect of their organization’s success. Grahall has established a series of diagnostic and interpretive services to not only understand the current and desired (or needed) organizational culture necessary for success in the future, but also how to migrate the organization to the new culture.
The process our consulting teams use is unique in that its focus is on improving an organization’s performance and matching its culture to the requirements of its business and people strategies.
Our organization culture studies cover the following areas:
- Culture diagnostic tool selection
- Performing business and people strategy requirements analysis for culture
- Benchmarking organization culture and employee attitudes
- Recommendations on policies and programs to improve current status
- Focus groups, questionnaire development and administration
- Results interpretation
- Impact analysis of recommended changes on organization performance
Compliance Audits & Regulatory Reviews
Grahall provides services specific to regulatory compliance and technical assistance when interpreting changes in tax, accounting, and/or securities law and their impact on program design and operation. These services include, but are not limited to, the review of plan documents, change-in-control arrangements, severance agreements, stock arrangements, and other compensation, benefits, retirement, and employee relations plans.
Our consultants are actuaries, lawyers, accountants, and tax specialists. All of our senior Consulting Partners have more than 25 years of experience.
Compliance services include:
- Tax analysis (162(m), IRC Section 409(a))
- Accounting analysis (FAS No. 123R)
- Securities law compliance
- Incentive plan approvals
- Change-in-control planning
- Change-in-control excise tax
- Actuarial valuations
- ERISA Plan Compliance
- Compensation discussion and analysis
Grahall understands that the best program design in the world will only be effective if the key stakeholders understand and attribute a credible meaning to the plan which in turn, governs their behavior and alignment with the business strategy. Grahall has been a longtime pioneer in transforming organizational communications programs into tools for increasing shareholder and organizational value. For over 20 years, our partners have served clients as communications experts assisting them in developing effective communications to complement organizational change.
Our communications services include:
- Transaction (IPO, M&A, LBO, etc.) communications program design & execution
- New or changed program communications
- Revised employee program communications