E. Skip Ahnemann, III
Mr. Ahnemann is a Consultant at Grahall, LLC. He has worked in the area of organization improvement throughout his career including assignments in the private, nonprofit and public sectors. His 25 plus years of experience encompass the disciplines of strategic planning, management and leadership development, executive coaching, organization change, team effectiveness and organization design.
Professional activities/accomplishments include:
- Served as executive coach and organization consultant for top leadership at a Fortune 50 manufacturing and services firm
- Developed a competency based performance management system for a Fortune 100 financial services firm
Built competency profiles for beginning, intermediate, and advanced sales positions for a Fortune 100 business services firm
- Facilitated the design of Centers of Excellence for a Fortune 500 manufacturing firm
- Designed and led workshops to transition internal staff to serve as consultants to their constituencies.
- Facilitated development and implementation of Vision and Values for a Fortune 100 business services organization
- Designed and installed a strategic planning process in six lines of business within an international business services firm
- Designed and implemented employee involvement throughout the North American offices of a major transportation organization
Mr. Ahnemann’s professional experience includes:
- Senior Organization Leadership Consultant, IBM
- Principal, Organization Effectiveness, and Chief Administrative Officer, PHH Fantus Consulting (now part of Deloitte Touche)
- Director, Organization Effectiveness, PHH Relocation and Real Estate Services (now Cendant)
- Manager, Organization Development, Emery Worldwide
- Corporate Human Resources Manager, Emery Worldwide
- Strategic Planning Analyst, Connecticut Office of Policy and Management
Clients, by industry, have included:
United Airlines, Amerijet International, EMERY Worldwide, Ryder Systems;
- Banking and Finance
Citigroup, Mellon Bank, Prudential, American Express, Washington Mutual, Deutsche Bank;
- Technology and Services
IBM, Proxicom, Dun&Bradstreet, AT&T, Boston Financial Data Services, BMC Software, EMC;
GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Wyeth
Shell Oil, Carolina Power and Light
Mr. Ahnemann’s professional career began as a therapist at New York Hospital, Cornell Medical Center. He has served as an adjunct lecturer for Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute at Hartford designing and teaching graduate courses in Human Resource Development and Organization Development and as a guest lecturer at Manhattanville College. He is also an adjunct faculty at AMA teaching Change Management.
Mr. Ahnemann holds a BA in Psychology from the State University of New York, Oneonta, an MA in Counseling Psychology from Assumption College, and an MS in Management from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.